Diploma in Programming Languages
C is a general-purpose procedural programming language that was designed to build operating systems. C is a complier-based programming language unlike other languages like Python and Java that are interpreter based.
C++ is an extension of C language, it’s a combination of procedural and object-oriented programming language. C++ was built upon C and hence all the features of C and available in C++ along with additional features.
Java is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language that can be run on any platform using the Java Virtual Machine. Because of this, Java is also known as a WORA (Write Once, Run Anywhere) language. According to the TIOBE Index for April 2022, Java is among the top three programming languages. It is used by some 9 million developers and it runs on around 7 billion devices worldwide according to Oracle blogs.
Python is a general-purpose programming language that can be used to develop desktop as well as web applications. Python uses English syntax and was designed to be easy to read — which makes it more accessible to first-time coders than many other languages.
SQL stands for Structured Query Language. SQL is used to communicate with the Database in Relational Database Management system. Using SQL the user can make updates to the Database, retrieve desired information from the Database and also manipulate and organize data in the Database.
A Data Structure is a named storage location that can be used to store and organize data such that the data can be processed and retrieved in an efficient manner.
OOPs is Object Oriented Programming. In this programming approach the developer organizes the application design based on data and objects rather than logic and function. This model allows the developers to manipulate the objects rather than manipulating the logic.
Why should you learn this course?
- C programming language is recommended to beginners
- Programs coded and complied using C programming language can be executed very quickly and consume lesser memory as compared to other programming languages.
- Various professional projects like operating systems, browsers, compilers, data base and cloud storage systems are built using C/C++.
- Java is easy to learn and can be understood as it has a syntax similar to English. It has a large legacy code base, or a big collection of source code as it is one of the mature programming languages.
- Python has a massive community that can help you with programming errors or issues with the software.
- SQL is used to extract data from large data sets in programming languages.