Python needs no introduction as it is a very popular programming language today and widely used in programming, web development, data science and analytics It has surpassed Java as the top programming language. For new learners Python can be an excellent choice to begin the journey of coding as one of the biggest hurdles for aspiring coders is the difficult task of learning a new language that looks nothing like what they’re used to reading and writing. However, Python uses English syntax and was designed to be easy to read — which makes it more accessible to first-time coders than many other languages.
Why should you enroll for this course?
The demand for Python Programming is increasing dramatically every year as it provides a great number of job opportunities and also promises high growth in salary.
- Python is highly versatile and can be used for both small and complex tasks. It is used across many different industries — from its more common applications in data science and software engineering to environments like mobile app development, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.
- Due to its simple syntax Python is preferred for Machine Learning and also as it supports several machine learning libraries.
- Python also provides a large collection of frameworks that helps developers with web application development.
- Another important aspect of Python’s versatility i.e its ability to run with other programming languages. It also offers cross-platform functionality, meaning that it will function properly whether you’re working with Windows, Linux, or macOS.
- Python supports several built-in testing frameworks that help in debugging and speeding up workflows
- Python has a massive community that can help you with programming errors or issues with the software.
- For those who want to pursue jobs in the fields of data analytics and data science, learning Python is an excellent and timely choice.