Software Testing with Core Java
Selenium is the most prominent tool in the field of automation testing, whereas Java, on the other hand, is the most heavily used programming language in today’s market. Both of these technologies together make a perfect combination for automation Testing.
Why Learn Software Testing using Java?
- Since Java is a widely used language in the IT industry, there is a huge community supporting it along with the massive repository of references.
- Knowledge sharing is very easy and quick.
- Java is around since ages because of which, there is an abundance of readily available frameworks, plugins, APIs and libraries that supports Java for test automation.
- Java makes use of JVM which makes it a platform-independent language. In other words, you can use it in any Operating environment where JVM is installed.
- As Java is statically typed, the Java IDEs provide a lot of feedback on errors that you might face while coding.