SQL stands for Structured Query Language. SQL is used to communicate with the Database in Relational Database Management system. Using SQL the user can make updates to the Database, retrieve desired information from the Database and also manipulate and organize data in the Database.
Why should you learn this course?
- SQL is used to extract data from large data sets in programming languages.
- For enthusiasts aspiring to make a career in Data Science and Data Analytics the most important skill to be acquired is – SQL.
- SQL is still one of the most famous languages. It is used in almost all the data related jobs.
- Due to the ever-increasing technologies and all the workflow shifting towards digital work, the demand for SQL is rising more and more to handle huge amounts of structured data.
- SQL supports almost all the data -oriented technologies.